Premier Major Correction Detail consists of a multitude of machine passes to safely remove heavier defects found on most vehicles (i.e. random deep scratches, bird etchings, bodyshop buffer trails and sanding marks) a Major Paint Correction Detail is perfect for the tired, lifeless car that requires a second lease of life.
Sometimes 100% correction isn’t always possible; compromise has to be made on areas with thin clear coat where it would be impractical to sacrifice lacquer and to run the risk of striking through meaning the car would have to be painted. Also, as a general rule, scratches that you can ‘feel’ with your fingernail will usually require paint (However they can be visibly reduced by ‘rounding off’ the edges with correct machine technique). Typically, over 90% correction will be met with a Major Paint Correction Detail and is guaranteed to transform your vehicles appearance.
- Wheels/tyres and arches cleaned with various brushes.
- Wheel iron & tar deposits and staining removed
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt
- Lower parts of the vehicle soaked in APC
- Rinsed & application of snow foam to the whole vehicle
- Rinsed then window rubbers, badges and gaps cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Door shuts and fuel flap cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Exterior bodywork surfaces washed using the 2 bucket method
- Tar safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Iron contamination safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Whole vehicle clayed with a clay to remove remaining bonded surface
- Vehicle given a final rinse, brought inside, and then towel and blown dried using plush microfibre towels and a warm air blower
- All exterior paintwork inspected and assessed using different lighting sources and a paint depth gauge
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked or removed.
- Multiple stages of machine correction to remove 90% of the paint defects
- Refining stage to remove any machine marring and increase clarity and gloss
- Head and tail lights enhanced.
- Paintwork degreased using an IPA to remove polishing oils to show true finish.
- Glass polished using Nanolex Glass Polish.
- Exhaust tips polished using Britmax Metal Twins.
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces. (Nanolex Paint & Alloy Sealant)
- Single coat of Nanolex Paint & Alloy Sealant applied to wheel faces.
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed.
- Durable Nanolex trim dressing applied to all black plastic trim.
- Windows treated with a single coat of Nanolex Urban Sealant FINISHING
- Final wipe with detailing spray ready for collection.
- Final wipe with Nanolex Final spray ready for collection.
Prices from £750
*Prices shown are “prices from £…” The price may vary depending on vehicles’ size/ condition – heavily pitted, soiled, badly scratched etc. All work is to be carried out at our detailing bay Wingate, Co Durham
Premier Bolt on’s
- Basic Interior Valet From £30+
- Interior Deep Steam Clean From £250+
- Wheels Removel & Seal Using Nanolex Paint & Alloy SealantFrom £150+
- Cabriolet Hood Cleaned & Protected From £150+
- Nanolex Paint & Alloy paint protection From £95+
- Nanolex SiShield ultimate paint protection From £120+
- Nanolex Si3D ultimate paint protection From £195+
- Nanolex Si3D HD ultimate paint protection From £295+
- Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant From £60+
- Engine Bay Cleaned From £40+