The Premier Protection Detail is designed to improve the overall appearance and
protection of your vehicle’s exterior to leave a silky smooth surface which is easy to maintain for anywhere between 4 and 6 months. This note this detail has no correction element to the paintwork.
- Wheels/tyres and arches cleaned with various brushes.
- Wheel iron & tar deposits and staining removed
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt
- Lower parts of the vehicle soaked in APC
- Rinsed & application of snow foam to the whole vehicle
- Rinsed then window rubbers, badges and gaps cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Door shuts and fuel flap cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Exterior bodywork surfaces washed using the 2 bucket method
- Tar safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Iron contamination safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Whole vehicle clayed with a clay to remove remaining bonded surface
- Vehicle given a final rinse, brought inside, and then towel and blown dried using plush microfibre towels and a warm air blower
- All exterior paintwork given an polish via dual action polisher.
- Glass polished using a duel action polisher and Nanolex Glass Polish.
- Exhaust tips polished using Britmax Metal Twins.
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces. (Nanolex Spray Sealant, AM Seal or Wax)
- Single coat of Nanolex Paint & Alloy Sealant or AM Wheel Wax applied to wheel faces.
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed.
- Durable trim dressing applied to all black plastic trim.
- Windows treated with a single coat of Nanolex Urban Sealant or AM Rain FINISHING
- Final wipe with detailing spray ready for collection.
Prices from £170
*Prices shown are “prices from £…” The price may vary depending on vehicles’ size/ condition – heavily pitted, soiled, badly scratched etc. All work is to be carried out at our detailing bay Wingate, Co Durham
Premier Bolt on’s
- Basic Interior Valet From £30+
- Interior Deep Steam Clean From £70+
- Wheels Removel & Seal Using Nanolex Paint & Alloy SealantFrom £130+
- Cabriolet Hood Cleaned & Protected From £100+
- Nanolex Si3D HD ultimate paint protection From £220+
- Nanolex Si3D ultimate paint protection From £195+
- Nanolex paint & alloy paint protection From £95+
- Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant From £60+
- Engine Bay Cleaned From £40+