Premier Ultimate Detail car care package is the pinnacle of our detailing packages. Combining our Major Paint Correction Detail with all available bolt-ons: wheels off detailing, engine bay, interior and leather treatments with fabric hood protection (where applicable) followed by our Nanolex Si3D HD coatings for maximum durability.
Although a Major Paint Correction detail will transform the overall appearance of your car, there are still areas left untouched. A ‘Premier Ultimate Detail’ is the definitive car care solution for anyone with a burning passion for their pride and joy.
50+ hours will be spent meticulously prepping, polishing, perfecting and protecting your vehicle inside and out.
Before taking on a “The Premier Ultimate Detail”, it is important that a vehicle is put through a thorough examination process to help highlight areas of importance.
- Wheels removed from car/tyres and arches cleaned with various brushes.
- Engine Bay deep clean Wheel iron & tar deposits and staining removed
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt
- Lower parts of the vehicle soaked in APC
- Rinsed & application of snow foam to the whole vehicle
- Rinsed then window rubbers, badges and gaps cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Door shuts and fuel flap cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Exterior bodywork surfaces washed using the 2 bucket method
- Tar safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Iron contamination safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Whole vehicle clayed with a clay to remove remaining bonded surface
- Vehicle given a final rinse, brought inside, and then towel and blown dried using plush microfibre towels and a warm air blower
- All exterior paintwork inspected and assessed using different lighting sources and a paint depth gauge
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked or removed.
- Wheels removed to finish of the cleaning process and prepare for coatings
- A multiple of cutting stages of machine correction to remove 95% of the paint defects
- Refining stage to remove any machine marring and increase clarity and gloss
- Head and tail lights enhanced
- Paintwork degreased using an IPA to remove polishing oils to show true finish.
- Glass polished using Nanolex Glass Polish
- Exhaust tips polished using Britmax Metal Twins
- Full Interior vacuum then a deep steam clean
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces. (Nanolex SI3D HD Ultimate Package Including)
- Single coat of Nanolex SI3D HD applied to wheels.
- Single coat of Nanolex SI3D BC applied to paintwork.
- Single coat of Nanolex SI3D HD applied to paintwork.
- Single coat of Nanolex SiFinish applied to paintwork.
- Interior Protection curtacy of Nanolex Textile & Leather Treatment
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed.
- Durable Nanolex trim dressing applied to all black plastic trim.
- Windows treated with a single coat of Nanolex Glass Ultra
- Britework, badges and grills polished by hand & machine
- Final wipe with Nanolex Final spray ready for collection.
Prices from £1200
*Prices shown are “prices from £…” The price may vary depending on vehicles’ size/ condition – heavily pitted, soiled, badly scratched etc. All work is to be carried out at our detailing bay Wingate, Co Durham